Moroccan Carrot Salad Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Moroccan Carrot Salad" recipe we have found so far.
Moroccan Carrot Salad
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 lb. carrots, peeled and grated (about 3 cups)
- 3/4 c. golden raisins
- 3/4 c. peanuts
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped cilantro
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. harissa
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, toss together carrots, raisins, peanuts, cilantro, and green onions.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, harissa, honey, lime juice and zest, garlic, ginger, and cumin. Pour dressing over carrots and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on here