Best Moroccan Carrot Salad Recipe? Are you wondering how to prepare Moroccan Carrot Salad? Which Moroccan Carrot Salad recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Moroccan Carrot Salad.
Moroccan Carrot Salad
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 lb. carrots, peeled and grated (about 3 cups)
- 3/4 c. golden raisins
- 3/4 c. peanuts
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped cilantro
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. harissa
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, toss together carrots, raisins, peanuts, cilantro, and green onions.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, harissa, honey, lime juice and zest, garlic, ginger, and cumin. Pour dressing over carrots and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on here