- 1/4 cup lime juice, plus 3 limes sliced for garnish
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, plus 2 lemons sliced for garnish
- 5 cups water, (2 cups boiling, plus 3 cups cold)
- 5 tea bags, Jasmine Green Tea Bags
- 1/4 cup honey, plus more if desired (up to 1/2 cup)
- 18 mint leaves
- Transfer lime juice and lemon juice to a large pitcher.
- Bring 2 cups of water to boil in a medium saucepan. Once the water reaches 170 to 185°F, add 5 green tea bags into the hot water.
- Steep for 3 minutes or according to package instructions.
- Using a large spoon, gently press the tea bags against the pan to extract the tea further. Carefully remove and discard the tea bags from the saucepan.
- Add honey, and stir until dissolved. Pour tea and honey mixture into the pitcher.
- Add 3 cups of cold water to pitcher. Stir until well blended. Add more honey, if desired.
- Serve chilled green tea with ice cubes, a few lime slices, lemon slices and 3 fresh mint leaves in each glass.
% Daily Value*
Fat 0.01g 0%
Saturated Fat 0.001g 0%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.002g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.001g
Sodium 5mg 0%
Potassium 32mg 1%
Carbohydrates 13g 4%
Fiber 0.1g 0%
Sugar 11g 12%
Protein 0.1g 0%
Vitamin A 5IU 0%
Vitamin C 10.7mg 13%
Calcium 2mg 0%