Naturally Sweetened Iced Green Tea Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Naturally Sweetened Iced Green Tea" recipe we have found so far.
Naturally Sweetened Iced Green Tea
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/4 cup lime juice, plus 3 limes sliced for garnish
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, plus 2 lemons sliced for garnish
- 5 cups water, (2 cups boiling, plus 3 cups cold)
- 5 tea bags, Jasmine Green Tea Bags
- 1/4 cup honey, plus more if desired (up to 1/2 cup)
- 18 mint leaves
- Transfer lime juice and lemon juice to a large pitcher.
- Bring 2 cups of water to boil in a medium saucepan. Once the water reaches 170 to 185°F, add 5 green tea bags into the hot water.
- Steep for 3 minutes or according to package instructions.
- Using a large spoon, gently press the tea bags against the pan to extract the tea further. Carefully remove and discard the tea bags from the saucepan.
- Add honey, and stir until dissolved. Pour tea and honey mixture into the pitcher.
- Add 3 cups of cold water to pitcher. Stir until well blended. Add more honey, if desired.
- Serve chilled green tea with ice cubes, a few lime slices, lemon slices and 3 fresh mint leaves in each glass.
% Daily Value*
Fat 0.01g 0%
Saturated Fat 0.001g 0%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.002g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.001g
Sodium 5mg 0%
Potassium 32mg 1%
Carbohydrates 13g 4%
Fiber 0.1g 0%
Sugar 11g 12%
Protein 0.1g 0%
Vitamin A 5IU 0%
Vitamin C 10.7mg 13%
Calcium 2mg 0%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Naturally Sweetened Iced Green Tea