Skip to content
- 1 handful loose-leaf Hojicha (or other Japanese tea of your choice), enough to fill 2 tea pockets
- 1-litre spring water or filtered tap water
- ½ cucumber
- 1 fresh and ripe peach
- Lemon for garnish
- Ice cubes for serving
- Fill two tea pockets with Hojicha leaves, and place in a large jug with the water.
- Put in the fridge and leave to steep overnight, or for around 9 – 12 hours depending on your taste preference.
- Slice the cucumber, and cut the peach into thin segments.
- Add cucumber and peach to the tea and serve with ice.