- 15 oz can Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup Pitted Dates approximately 8 Medjool
- 2 tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 2 tablespoons Vegan Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Liquid Smoke
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dehydrated onions
Make sure your pitted dates are soft. If not, soak them in hot water for about 10 minutes, drain and pat dry.
Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse for a few seconds. Use a spatula to press down any ingredients that may have moved to the top of the container and pulse again, until you received the desired saucy consistency.
Transfer to a lidded, glass container (like a mason jar), cover and refrigerate