One Pan Chicken with Maple Mustard Sauce Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "One Pan Chicken with Maple Mustard Sauce" recipe we have found so far.
One Pan Chicken with Maple Mustard Sauce
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 4 chicken thighs, with bone and skin (trim excess fat and skin)
- kosher salt, as needed for seasoning
- black pepper, as needed for seasoning
- paprika, as needed for seasoning
- garlic powder, as needed for seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 5 tablespoons coarse ground dijon mustard, (looks like a mixture of smooth and wholegrain mustard)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cups sweet potato, 1/2-inch wedges
- 8 ounces green beans, cut in half
- 2 sprigs rosemary, broken into smaller pieces
Set oven rack in the center of the oven and preheat oven to 400°F.
Trim any excess fat or skin from the chicken thighs.
Generously season both sides of the chicken with salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder.
Heat a large oven-proof pan over medium-high heat and add in olive oil.
When the oil is hot, carefully add in chicken thighs, skin side down.
Sear for 5 minutes until skin is crispy and browned, flip over. Turn off heat.
Carefully drain chicken grease from the pan, leaving 2 tablespoons.
Heat pan over medium heat.
Add garlic to the pan with the chicken, and saute for 1 minute. Meanwhile, combine the mustard sauce ingredients.
In a small bowl combine maple syrup, mustard, and water, then add to the pan and stir with garlic to combine.
Add the sweet potatoes and coat with the sauce, then simmer in the sauce for 2 minutes.
Season chicken and potatoes with salt and pepper, and small sprigs of rosemary around the pan.
Transfer to pre-heated oven and cook for 30 minutes.
In a medium-sized bowl lightly drizzle cut green beans with olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Set aside.
Remove pan from the oven and remove rosemary.
Add green beans and bake for another 15 minutes, or until the green beans are bright green and crisp.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on One Pan Chicken with Maple Mustard Sauce