Easy Grilled Chicken Breasts Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Easy Grilled Chicken Breasts" recipe we have found so far.
Easy Grilled Chicken Breasts
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/3 cup oil olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar (or red wine vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Combine all ingredients in a bowl or freezer bag. Add chicken and toss well to combine.
Marinade for a 30 minutes (or up to 4 hours) before cooking chicken.
Preheat grill to medium high heat.
Place chicken on the grill for 7-8 minutes. Flip over and cook an additional 7-8 minutes or until no pink remains and chicken reaches 165°F.
Rest 3-5 minutes before slicing.
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 35%
Vitamin C: 2.5%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Easy Grilled Chicken Breasts