- 1/3 cup oil olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar (or red wine vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Combine all ingredients in a bowl or freezer bag. Add chicken and toss well to combine.
Marinade for a 30 minutes (or up to 4 hours) before cooking chicken.
Preheat grill to medium high heat.
Place chicken on the grill for 7-8 minutes. Flip over and cook an additional 7-8 minutes or until no pink remains and chicken reaches 165°F.
Rest 3-5 minutes before slicing.
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 35%
Vitamin C: 2.5%