Oven Roasted Potatoes Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Oven Roasted Potatoes" recipe we have found so far.
Oven Roasted Potatoes
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 pounds red or yellow skinned potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons fresh herbs chopped (rosemary, parsley, thyme, basil)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- to taste coarse salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Scrub potatoes (do not peel them). Dice into 1” cubes.
- If time allows, soak potatoes in cold water for up to 1 hour. (This removes starch and makes for a fluffier potato). Drain and dry potatoes, if required.
- Toss potatoes, olive oil, herbs, and seasonings
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes until browned and tender.
Vitamin A: 10IU
Vitamin C: 13mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Oven Roasted Potatoes