Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes" recipe we have found so far.
Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 1/2 pounds potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F.
- Cut potatoes into bite-sized pieces.
- Toss all ingredients together.
- Cook potatoes 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes.
Saturated Fat: 1g
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes