- 2 cups dry egg noodles
- 2 cups cooked chicken diced
- 10.5 ounces cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen peas or frozen vegetables
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese optional
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Cook egg noodles al dente (firm) according to package directions. Drain well.
Combine egg noodles, chicken, soup, milk, and vegetables in 2qt casserole dish. Top with cheese if using.
Combine topping ingredients in a small bowl and sprinkle over the casserole.
Bake 20 minutes or until bubbly. Broil 1 minute to brown topping if needed.
Saturated Fat: 4g
Vitamin A: 573IU
Vitamin C: 15mg