Chicken Stuffing Casserole Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Chicken Stuffing Casserole" recipe we have found so far.
Chicken Stuffing Casserole
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 6 oz boxed stuffing mix or 3 to 4 cups homemade stuffing
- 1 1/4 cup hot water
- 2 cups cooked chicken diced
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 10.5 oz cream of chicken soup or homemade condensed soup
- 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables defrosted
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine hot water and stuffing mix in bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients to a greased 9×13 pan. Top with stuffing mixture.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and topping is browned.
Saturated Fat: 3g
Vitamin A: 4801IU
Vitamin C: 9mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Chicken Stuffing Casserole