Chicken Stuffing Casserole Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Chicken Stuffing Casserole" recipe we have found so far.
Chicken Stuffing Casserole
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 6 oz boxed stuffing mix or 3 to 4 cups homemade stuffing
- 1 1/4 cup hot water
- 2 cups cooked chicken diced
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 10.5 oz cream of chicken soup or homemade condensed soup
- 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables defrosted
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine hot water and stuffing mix in bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients to a greased 9×13 pan. Top with stuffing mixture.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and topping is browned.
Saturated Fat: 3g
Vitamin A: 4801IU
Vitamin C: 9mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Chicken Stuffing Casserole