Pickled Tuna Macaroni Salad Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Pickled Tuna Macaroni Salad" recipe we have found so far.
Pickled Tuna Macaroni Salad
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 8 oz macaroni noodles
- 2 cans Chicken of the Sea Solid White Albacore Tuna with Sea Salt in EZ-Open cans
- 3/4 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet pickles
- 1/2 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1/3 cup diced red pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1/4 cup minced white onion
- 3/4 cup fat free Greek yogurt (plain)
- 3/4 cup light dressing or mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- 1/4 cup relish
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt & pepper to taste
Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside.
Cook pasta al dente according to package directions.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Top with dressing and gently toss to combine.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Vitamin A: 240%
Vitamin C: 5.7%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Pickled Tuna Macaroni Salad