Pickled Tuna Macaroni Salad Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Pickled Tuna Macaroni Salad" recipe we have found so far.
Pickled Tuna Macaroni Salad
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 8 oz macaroni noodles
- 2 cans Chicken of the Sea Solid White Albacore Tuna with Sea Salt in EZ-Open cans
- 3/4 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet pickles
- 1/2 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1/3 cup diced red pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1/4 cup minced white onion
- 3/4 cup fat free Greek yogurt (plain)
- 3/4 cup light dressing or mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- 1/4 cup relish
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt & pepper to taste
Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside.
Cook pasta al dente according to package directions.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Top with dressing and gently toss to combine.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Vitamin A: 240%
Vitamin C: 5.7%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Pickled Tuna Macaroni Salad