Broccoli Slaw with Chicken Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Broccoli Slaw with Chicken" recipe we have found so far.
Broccoli Slaw with Chicken
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
Broccoli Kale Slaw-
- 8 ounces chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups broccoli stems, thinly shredded (or purchased broccoli slaw)
- 1 cup broccoli florets, cut into small pieces
- 3 cups kale, thinly shredded
- 1 cup carrots, thinly shredded
- 1 cup red cabbage, thinly shredded
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sunflowers seeds
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder, add to your liking of spiciness
Preheat grill or saute pan over medium-high heat.
Coat chicken breast in olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Cook 6 minutes, flip over and cook another 4 to 6 minutes, until no longer pink. When cooled, slightly slice into thin strips.
In a large bowl combine broccoli stems and florets, kale, carrots, cabbage, cranberries, sunflower seeds and chicken.
In a medium-sized bowl whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, salt, honey and chili powder.
Drizzle ½ cup of dressing on the mixed salad ingredients, add more as desired. Season with pepper as needed.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Broccoli Slaw with Chicken