Best Spicy Beef Curry Stew? Are you wondering how to prepare Spicy Beef Curry Stew? Which Spicy Beef Curry Stew recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Spicy Beef Curry Stew.
Spicy Beef Curry Stew Recipe Info
Total Time: 1 Hours, 0 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 8
Ingredient tags: beef broth beef stew meat black pepper Carrots cloves garlic curry powder fire-roasted diced tomatoes fresh ginger root jalapeno peppers large onion olive oil salt Yukon Gold potatoes
Spicy Beef Curry Stew Recipe
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Pour in olive oil and heat until sizzling; add meat and season with salt and pepper. Cook until browned, 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- Transfer meat to a plate, reserving juices in the pot. Add jalapenos, garlic, and ginger to the pot. Cook and stir until tender, about 2 minutes. Season with curry powder.
- Pour 1/2 of the beef broth into the pot; scrape brown bits from the bottom of the pot using a wooden spoon. Return meat to the pot with remaining beef broth, tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, and onion. Close and lock the lid.
- Select high pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions and set timer for 35 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions for 10 minutes. Release remaining pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, about 5 minutes more. Unlock and remove the lid.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Spicy Beef Curry Stew