Best Blueberry Muffins Recipe? Are you wondering how to prepare Blueberry Muffins? Which Blueberry Muffins recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Blueberry Muffins.
Blueberry Muffins Recipe Info
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
Blueberry Muffins Recipe
- 1 ½ cups blueberries, (253g, 8 ¼ ounces) divided
- 2 ounces unsalted butter, (56g) melted
- 2 ½ cup all-purpose flour, (345g, 12 ounces)
- 2 ½ teaspoons double acting baking powder, (13g)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, (6g)
- 1 cup granulated sugar, (206g, 7 ⅛ ounces), plus more for sprinkling
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup vegetable oil, (60ml)
- 1 cup buttermilk, (240ml)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Place the oven rack in the upper middle position. Preheat to 425ºF (218ºC).
- Melt the butter in a pan or microwave, and then cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium bowl whisk together sugar and eggs until smooth and pale yellow in color, 1 minute.
- Slowly whisk in the melted butter and vegetable oil into the egg mixture until incorporated.
- Whisk the buttermilk and vanilla into the egg mixture.
- Add the egg mixture and 1 ¼ cups of blueberries to the flour mixture. Gently fold the flour mixture until just moistened, with some lumps and flour spots remaining. Do not over mix the muffin batter.
- Grease the muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray or vegetable oil, or line with paper cups. Fill each cup to the top and mounded slightly, about a ⅓ cup per muffin.
- Sprinkle some sugar over the top of each muffin.
- Evenly distribute the remaining ¼ cup of blueberries on top of each muffin, lightly pressing in 2 to 3 berries per muffin.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Rotate the pan and bake until muffins are golden brown, 6 to 7 minutes.
- Cool muffins in the pan for 5 minutes. Use a spatula to carefully release them from the tin and transfer to a cooling rack.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Blueberry Muffins