Blueberry Muffins Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Blueberry Muffins" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 ½ cups blueberries, (253g, 8 ¼ ounces) divided
- 2 ounces unsalted butter, (56g) melted
- 2 ½ cup all-purpose flour, (345g, 12 ounces)
- 2 ½ teaspoons double acting baking powder, (13g)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, (6g)
- 1 cup granulated sugar, (206g, 7 ⅛ ounces), plus more for sprinkling
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup vegetable oil, (60ml)
- 1 cup buttermilk, (240ml)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Place the oven rack in the upper middle position. Preheat to 425ºF (218ºC).
- Melt the butter in a pan or microwave, and then cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium bowl whisk together sugar and eggs until smooth and pale yellow in color, 1 minute.
- Slowly whisk in the melted butter and vegetable oil into the egg mixture until incorporated.
- Whisk the buttermilk and vanilla into the egg mixture.
- Add the egg mixture and 1 ¼ cups of blueberries to the flour mixture. Gently fold the flour mixture until just moistened, with some lumps and flour spots remaining. Do not over mix the muffin batter.
- Grease the muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray or vegetable oil, or line with paper cups. Fill each cup to the top and mounded slightly, about a ⅓ cup per muffin.
- Sprinkle some sugar over the top of each muffin.
- Evenly distribute the remaining ¼ cup of blueberries on top of each muffin, lightly pressing in 2 to 3 berries per muffin.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Rotate the pan and bake until muffins are golden brown, 6 to 7 minutes.
- Cool muffins in the pan for 5 minutes. Use a spatula to carefully release them from the tin and transfer to a cooling rack.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Blueberry Muffins