Raspberry Lemon Pound Cake Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Raspberry Lemon Pound Cake" recipe we have found so far.
Raspberry Lemon Pound Cake
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, softened
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 (6-oz.) container raspberries
- 1/2 c. confectioners’ sugar
- 5 tbsp. heavy cream
- 1 tbsp. seedless raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and lightly flour 8 1⁄2″-x-4 1⁄2″ loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. In a second bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat sugar, butter, cream cheese, and lemon zest until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time, scraping side of the bowl as needed and beat in vanilla. In two batches, beat in flour mixture until just combined. Fold in raspberries with a spatula.
- Transfer batter to a prepared loaf pan and smooth top. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 1 hour 5 minutes to 1 hour 10 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes on wire rack. Loosen side with a small knife and invert onto rack. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, purée confectioners’ sugar, cream and jam, scraping down the sides as needed. Drizzle glaze over cooled cake and serve.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Raspberry Lemon Pound Cake