Raspberry Baked Custard Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Raspberry Baked Custard" recipe we have found so far.
Raspberry Baked Custard
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 cup No Calorie Sweetener granulated
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 1/2 cup Whole Milk
- 1 pinch Ground Nutmeg
- 1 cup Fresh Raspberries
- 1 tsp All Natural Agave Nectar
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In medium bowl, mix eggs, SPLENDA®, vanilla, and salt. Slowly stir in milk.
- Pour into eight 4-oz custard cups. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Place cups in 13″ x 9″ x 2″ baking dish, on oven rack. Pour boiling water into pan to within 1/2 inch of tops of cups.
- Bake 1 hour or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean. Remove cups from water. Let cool 30 minutes. Unmold and serve warm with fresh raspberry sauce.
- Place raspberries, water, and agave nectar (or sugar) in food processor or blender. Cover and process until smooth. Press through food sieve to remove seeds, if desired.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Sodium 128mg 5%
Total Carbohydrates 10g 3%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 7g 14%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Raspberry Baked Custard Recipe