Raspberry Baked Custard Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Raspberry Baked Custard" recipe we have found so far.
Raspberry Baked Custard
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 cup No Calorie Sweetener granulated
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 1/2 cup Whole Milk
- 1 pinch Ground Nutmeg
- 1 cup Fresh Raspberries
- 1 tsp All Natural Agave Nectar
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In medium bowl, mix eggs, SPLENDA®, vanilla, and salt. Slowly stir in milk.
- Pour into eight 4-oz custard cups. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Place cups in 13″ x 9″ x 2″ baking dish, on oven rack. Pour boiling water into pan to within 1/2 inch of tops of cups.
- Bake 1 hour or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean. Remove cups from water. Let cool 30 minutes. Unmold and serve warm with fresh raspberry sauce.
- Place raspberries, water, and agave nectar (or sugar) in food processor or blender. Cover and process until smooth. Press through food sieve to remove seeds, if desired.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Sodium 128mg 5%
Total Carbohydrates 10g 3%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 7g 14%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Raspberry Baked Custard Recipe