Red Pepper Chicken Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Red Pepper Chicken" recipe we have found so far.
Red Pepper Chicken
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 can (15 ounces) no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Mexican stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 1 large onion, chopped
- Pepper to taste
- Hot cooked rice
- Place the chicken in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a bowl, combine the beans, tomatoes, red peppers, onion and pepper. Pour over the chicken. Cover and cook on low until chicken is tender, about 6 hours. Serve with rice.
1 chicken breast half: 288 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 657mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 7g fiber), 30g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Red Pepper Chicken