Red Pepper Chicken Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Red Pepper Chicken" recipe we have found so far.
Red Pepper Chicken
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 can (15 ounces) no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Mexican stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 1 large onion, chopped
- Pepper to taste
- Hot cooked rice
- Place the chicken in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a bowl, combine the beans, tomatoes, red peppers, onion and pepper. Pour over the chicken. Cover and cook on low until chicken is tender, about 6 hours. Serve with rice.
1 chicken breast half: 288 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 657mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 7g fiber), 30g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Red Pepper Chicken