Red Sauce Pasta Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Red Sauce Pasta" recipe we have found so far.
Red Sauce Pasta
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Penny Pasta – 1 cup or 250 gm
- Water for boiling pasta
- Salt to taste
- Chopped garlic – 1 Tablespoon
- Boiled tomatoes puree – 4
- Green chillies – 2
- Black pepper – half teaspoon
- Green chilli sauce – 1 tablespoon (optional)
- Tomato sauce (ketchup) – 2 tablespoon
- Italian seasoning – 1 tablespoon
- Red chilli flakes – 1 teaspoon
- oil – 2 tablespoon
1. Boil 3 cups of water.Add half teaspoon salt and few oil drops.
2. Add pasta and cook as per packet instruction (approx 12 mins).
3. Once cook remove excess water and add some normal water.
5. In another Pan add oil.
6. Add garlic and boiled tomato puree, cook for 2 minutes.
7. Add green chillies, salt to taste, black papper, green chilli sauce, mix and cook for 2 minutes.
8. Add tomato sauce, italian seasoning, red chilli flakes and boiled pasta.
9. Mix and cook for 2 minutes and serve hot.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Red Sauce Pasta Recipe | रेड सॉस पास्ता रेसिपी | How to cook pasta at home | FoodBox By Lalima