Pasta In Red Sauce Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Pasta In Red Sauce" recipe we have found so far.
Pasta In Red Sauce
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 cups blanched and finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups cooked pasta (fusilli)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 bayleaves
- 6 to 8 peppercorns (kalimirch)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 1/2 tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped capsicum
- salt to taste
- 3 tbsp readymade tomato puree
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp dry red chilli flakes (paprika)
- 1/2 tsp sugar (optional)
- 1/4 cup fresh cream
For The Garnish
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
- 1 tbsp grated processed cheese
1. Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the bayleaves and peppercorns and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
2. Add the onions and garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
3. Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for another 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Add the tomatoes and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
5. Remove the bayleaves and discard them.
6. Add the tomato purée, tomato ketchup, oregano, chilli flakes and sugar, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
7. Add the cream, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
8. Add the fusilli, toss gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 more minutes, while stirring continuously.
9. Serve immediately garnished with fresh cream and cheese.
पास्ता इन रेड सॉस (Pasta In Red Sauce)
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on पास्ता इन रेड सॉस (Pasta In Red Sauce) by Tarla Dalal