Pasta in White Sauce Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Pasta in White Sauce" recipe we have found so far.
Pasta in White Sauce
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Pasta – 1 cup ( 100 gms)
- Full cream milk – 1 cup
- Plain flour – 1 tbsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Black pepper- 6 to 7 (coarsely grounded)
- Salt – 3/4 tsp or to taste
- Oil – 1 tsp
1. Take pasta. Add it to boiling water. Add salt and oil. Mix well and boil till pasta softens.
2. Once cooke. Turn off flame, strain water from the pasta.
3. To make white sauce. Heat a pan. Add butter to it to melt add plain flour to it. Stir and roast it slightly.
4. Once plain flour is cooked , add milk to it, stir regularly so that there are no lumps. Cook until it becomes dense. Add salt,coarsely ground black pepper.
5. Add the boiled pasta to it and mix well.White sauce pasta is ready. Turn off flame and serve it in a bowl.
6. Yummy White Sauce Pasta is ready to be relished.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Pasta in White Sauce Indian Style white sauce pasta Recipe