- Pasta – 1 cup ( 100 gms)
- Full cream milk – 1 cup
- Plain flour – 1 tbsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Black pepper- 6 to 7 (coarsely grounded)
- Salt – 3/4 tsp or to taste
- Oil – 1 tsp
1. Take pasta. Add it to boiling water. Add salt and oil. Mix well and boil till pasta softens.
2. Once cooke. Turn off flame, strain water from the pasta.
3. To make white sauce. Heat a pan. Add butter to it to melt add plain flour to it. Stir and roast it slightly.
4. Once plain flour is cooked , add milk to it, stir regularly so that there are no lumps. Cook until it becomes dense. Add salt,coarsely ground black pepper.
5. Add the boiled pasta to it and mix well.White sauce pasta is ready. Turn off flame and serve it in a bowl.
6. Yummy White Sauce Pasta is ready to be relished.