Roast Pumpkin with Maple Syrup and Cinnamon Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Roast Pumpkin with Maple Syrup and Cinnamon" recipe we have found so far.
Roast Pumpkin with Maple Syrup and Cinnamon
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/2 Kent pumpkin (skin on, seeds intact), cut into thick wedges, halved lengthways
- 1 tbs sunflower oil
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut yoghurt (we used Co Yo)
- 1/2 bunch coriander, leaves roughly chopped
MAPLE AND CINNAMON DRESSING
- 1 tbs tamarind puree
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 2 tbs light soy sauce
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125ml) olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime, plus extra wedges to serve
- For the dressing, combine the tamarind puree, maple syrup, soy sauce and cinnamon in a bowl. Whisking constantly, gradually add oil in a steady stream until combined and emulsified. Add the lime juice, season to taste and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 220ºC. Place pumpkin, skin-side down, on a baking tray. Drizzle with sunflower oil, scatter with cinnamon and toss to combine. Season with salt, then bake for 30-35 minutes until tender and lightly charred. Transfer to a platter, drizzle with dressing, dollop with coconut yoghurt and scatter with coriander leaves. Serve with lime wedges to squeeze over.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Roast Pumpkin with Maple Syrup and Cinnamon