- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Fresh dill sprigs and minced chives, optional
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set aside egg whites and four yolks (discard remaining yolks or save for another use).
- In a large bowl, mash reserved yolks. Stir in mayonnaise, chives, parsley, tarragon, salt and pepper. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. If desired, garnish with dill. Chill until serving.