Slim Deviled Eggs with Herbs Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Slim Deviled Eggs with Herbs" recipe we have found so far.
Slim Deviled Eggs with Herbs
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Fresh dill sprigs and minced chives, optional
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set aside egg whites and four yolks (discard remaining yolks or save for another use).
- In a large bowl, mash reserved yolks. Stir in mayonnaise, chives, parsley, tarragon, salt and pepper. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. If desired, garnish with dill. Chill until serving.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Slim Deviled Eggs with Herbs