Baked Potato Puffs Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Baked Potato Puffs" recipe we have found so far.
Baked Potato Puffs
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 4 small Yukon gold potatoes, or as needed, quartered
For the Pastry Dough:
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and mash. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Butter 24 mini muffin cups.
- Combine water and butter in a saucepan over medium heat and season with salt. Heat until butter melts and starts to bubble. Stir in flour until mixture pulls away from the pan and comes together into a dough.
- Transfer pastry dough to a bowl. Spread in the bowl and let cool, about 5 minutes. Mix in eggs using a spatula until dough is very soft and sticky. Add 2 cups of the mashed potatoes and mix until well combined. Add a pinch of salt, cayenne pepper, and nutmeg. Give it one last mix.
- Scoop potato dough into the greased muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and puffed, about 20 minutes. Let rest for 1 minute before removing puffs onto a wire rack. Let cool for 5 minutes and serve warm.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 4 %
Cholesterol: 7 %
Sodium: 1 %
Potassium: < 1 %
Total Carbohydrates: 2 %
Dietary Fiber: 1 %
Protein: 2 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Baked Potato Puffs