- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until tender, about 5 minutes. Pour in crushed tomatoes and water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and stir in tomato paste.
- Fill empty tomato paste can with hot water; stir with a spoon to release any tomato paste left in the can. Pour into the pot. Add 1 teaspoon basil, 1 teaspoon oregano, 1 teaspoon parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes. Simmer sauce until flavors combine, 30 minutes to 1 hour. Cover and keep warm.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken breast cutlets between 2 sheets of heavy plastic on a solid, level surface; firmly pound with the smooth side of a meat mallet to 1/4-inch thickness. Season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Mix almond flour, tapioca flour, 2 teaspoons parsley, 1 teaspoon basil, thyme, and 1/2 teaspoon oregano together in a shallow bowl.
- Whisk eggs in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken cutlets in whisked eggs to coat both sides. Dredge in almond flour mixture on both sides.
- Heat 1/4 cup olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken cutlets in batches until browned, about 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Cover a large baking pan with a thin layer of tomato sauce; arrange chicken on top. Spoon some sauce over each cutlet. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 20 minutes.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 53 %
Cholesterol: 52 %
Sodium: 66 %
Potassium: 37 %
Carbohydrates: 13 %
Fiber: 37 %
Protein: 75 %
Vitamin A Iu: