Paleo Chicken Parmesan Recipe? Are you wondering how Paleo Chicken Parmesan is prepared? Which recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare "Paleo Chicken Parmesan".
Paleo Chicken Parmesan
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until tender, about 5 minutes. Pour in crushed tomatoes and water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and stir in tomato paste.
- Fill empty tomato paste can with hot water; stir with a spoon to release any tomato paste left in the can. Pour into the pot. Add 1 teaspoon basil, 1 teaspoon oregano, 1 teaspoon parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes. Simmer sauce until flavors combine, 30 minutes to 1 hour. Cover and keep warm.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken breast cutlets between 2 sheets of heavy plastic on a solid, level surface; firmly pound with the smooth side of a meat mallet to 1/4-inch thickness. Season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Mix almond flour, tapioca flour, 2 teaspoons parsley, 1 teaspoon basil, thyme, and 1/2 teaspoon oregano together in a shallow bowl.
- Whisk eggs in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken cutlets in whisked eggs to coat both sides. Dredge in almond flour mixture on both sides.
- Heat 1/4 cup olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken cutlets in batches until browned, about 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
- Cover a large baking pan with a thin layer of tomato sauce; arrange chicken on top. Spoon some sauce over each cutlet. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 20 minutes.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Paleo Chicken Parmesan