Spicy Stir-Fried Pork Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Spicy Stir-Fried Pork" recipe we have found so far.
Spicy Stir-Fried Pork
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 pound pork belly, cut into bite size pieces (1/8 inch thick)
- ¼ cup hot pepper paste (gochujang)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper flakes (gochu-garu)
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1 medium size onion, sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Heat up a large, thick skillet (or pan) over medium high heat.
- Add pork, hot pepper paste, soy sauce, sugar, hot pepper flakes, black pepper, and sesame oil.
- Mix it well, stirring with a wooden spoon. Cook it for a few minutes until the pork is well mixed with the seasonings.
- Add garlic, ginger, onion, and green onions. Stir and cook for 12 to 15 minutes until the pork is fully cooked and juicy and a little crispy.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve with rice, kimchi, lettuce, ssamjang, and more side dishes.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Spicy Stir-Fried Pork