Stovetop Chicken Pot Pie Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Stovetop Chicken Pot Pie" recipe we have found so far.
Stovetop Chicken Pot Pie
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 4 frozen buttermilk biscuits
- 1 1/2 c. chicken stock
- 1 c. whole milk
- 3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1 chopped small onion
- 1 c. Matchstick Carrots
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 c. frozen cut green beans
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Biscuits, for serving
- Prepare 4 frozen buttermilk biscuits according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large mason jar, shake together chicken stock, whole milk, flour, and poultry seasoning. Cook onion and carrots in butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Slowly whisk in milk mixture. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, stirring often, until thickened, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Stir in shredded rotisserie chicken, green beans, and flat-leaf parsley and cook until warm, 4 to 5 minutes. Season with kosher salt and black pepper. Serve topped with biscuits.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Countryliving