Best Stovetop Chicken Pot Pie? Are you wondering how to prepare Stovetop Chicken Pot Pie? Which Stovetop Chicken Pot Pie recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Stovetop Chicken Pot Pie.
Stovetop Chicken Pot Pie Recipe Info
Stovetop Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
- 4 frozen buttermilk biscuits
- 1 1/2 c. chicken stock
- 1 c. whole milk
- 3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1 chopped small onion
- 1 c. Matchstick Carrots
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 c. frozen cut green beans
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Biscuits, for serving
- Prepare 4 frozen buttermilk biscuits according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large mason jar, shake together chicken stock, whole milk, flour, and poultry seasoning. Cook onion and carrots in butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Slowly whisk in milk mixture. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, stirring often, until thickened, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Stir in shredded rotisserie chicken, green beans, and flat-leaf parsley and cook until warm, 4 to 5 minutes. Season with kosher salt and black pepper. Serve topped with biscuits.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Countryliving