Strawberry Cherry Smoothies Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Strawberry Cherry Smoothies" recipe we have found so far.
Strawberry Cherry Smoothies
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 cup water
- 1 orange peeled and separated into wedges
- 1 banana peeled and quartered
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries hulled
- 1 1/2 cup fresh or frozen sweet red cherries pitted
- Drizzle of honey or agave nectar to taste, if desired
Combine all of the ingredients in an electric blender. Add ingredients in the order they are listed. As a rule of thumb, you want to add the liquid first and the frozen last and everything else goes in between. Blend until smooth.
If you like your smoothies a little sweeter, you can drizzle in your favorite sweetener such as honey or agave nectar to taste, then pulse in blender until well incorporated. Enjoy!
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Strawberry Cherry Smoothies