- 1 cup water
- 1 orange peeled and separated into wedges
- 1 banana peeled and quartered
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries hulled
- 1 1/2 cup fresh or frozen sweet red cherries pitted
- Drizzle of honey or agave nectar to taste, if desired
Combine all of the ingredients in an electric blender. Add ingredients in the order they are listed. As a rule of thumb, you want to add the liquid first and the frozen last and everything else goes in between. Blend until smooth.
If you like your smoothies a little sweeter, you can drizzle in your favorite sweetener such as honey or agave nectar to taste, then pulse in blender until well incorporated. Enjoy!