Strawberry Poke Cake Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Strawberry Poke Cake" recipe we have found so far.
Strawberry Poke Cake
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 box white cake mix plus ingredients required to prepare cake
- 3 ounces strawberry Jell-o 1 box
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 tub whipped topping
- Prepare cake according to directions in a 9×13 pan.
- Remove from oven and let cool 15 minutes. Poke the entire cake all over to create small holes (I use a chopstick).
- Combine Jell-o and boiling water and stir until Jell-o is completely dissolved. Add cold water. Pour Jell-o over the cake slowly ensuring it gets in all of the holes. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Top with Cool Whip and serve.
Saturated Fat: 3g
Vitamin A: 14IU
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Strawberry Poke Cake