White Bean Soup Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "White Bean Soup" recipe we have found so far.
White Bean Soup
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 carrot sliced
- 2 ribs celery sliced
- 15 ounce can cannellini beans or navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 cups chicken broth low sodium
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup water or as needed
- 1 cup medium pasta rotini, fusilli or penne
- 2/3 cup packed kale roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon pesto optional
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Cook onion in olive oil until tender. Add carrot, celery, beans, seasoning, broth, and water.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Add kale and pasta and simmer an additional 8-10 minutes or just until pasta is tender.
If using, stir in 1 tablespoon pesto. Ladle into serving bowls and top with parmesan cheese.
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 3758IU
Vitamin C: 33mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on White Bean Soup