Tiny Pizza Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Tiny Pizza " recipe we have found so far.
Recipe Yields: 6 small pizzas
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
Tiny Pizza Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour or more whole wheat
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp fine salt
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp honey (optional)
To make pizzas:
- 1 cup pizza or marinara sauce
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- toppings such as spinach, pepperoni, veggies, olives
Tiny Pizza Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment or grease with oil.
- Food processor method: add flours, baking powder, and salt to the food processor and pulse to mix. Mix olive oil and honey into the warm water then pour into the food processor. Process until a smooth dough forms. Remove blade then form dough into a ball on the counter. Knead a few times to make sure the dough is smooth and well mixed.
- To make the dough by hand: add flour, baking powder, and salt to a large bowl. Whisk to combine. Add olive oil and honey to the warm water. Pour over the flour. Use a wooden spoon to mix until a rough dough forms. Dumb dough out onto a work surface and knead until smooth. If the dough is too sticky, dust with additional flour as needed.
- Divide dough into 6 equal pieces. Roll each piece out into a circle about 1/2-inch thick then place on the baking sheets.
- Top each crust with a couple of spoonfuls of pizza sauce then sprinkle on a 1/4 cup of the cheese. Place on any additional toppings as desired.
- Bake pizzas until crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly about 10 to 12 minutes. Cool for 5 to 10 minutes then slices into wedges. Enjoy it!
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on here