Turkey Salad Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Turkey Salad" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 cups leftover turkey diced
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 green onions or red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup pecans chopped, optional
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- seasoned salt and pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
Serve as a sandwich or over salad.
Saturated Fat: 5g
Vitamin A: 150%
Vitamin C: 1%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Turkey Salad