Turkey Sandwich Recipe? Are you wondering how Turkey Sandwich is prepared? Which recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare "Turkey Sandwich".
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 4 slices wheat bread
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 oz cheese provolone or mozzarella
- 6-8 slices deli turkey or 4 slices leftover turkey
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
- Lightly toast the bread.
- Spread 2 of the slices with mayonnaise.
- Top with cheese, turkey, lettuce, and tomatoes (optional). Season with salt & pepper if desired.
- Spread remaining slices of bread with cranberry sauce and top sandwich.
- Cut in half and serve.
Saturated Fat: 9g
Vitamin A: 284%
Vitamin C: 1%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Turkey Sandwich