Turkey Sandwich Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Turkey Sandwich" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 4 slices wheat bread
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 oz cheese provolone or mozzarella
- 6-8 slices deli turkey or 4 slices leftover turkey
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
- Lightly toast the bread.
- Spread 2 of the slices with mayonnaise.
- Top with cheese, turkey, lettuce, and tomatoes (optional). Season with salt & pepper if desired.
- Spread remaining slices of bread with cranberry sauce and top sandwich.
- Cut in half and serve.
Saturated Fat: 9g
Vitamin A: 284%
Vitamin C: 1%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Turkey Sandwich