Smoky Paprika Fish Tacos with an Apple Slaw Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Smoky Paprika Fish Tacos with an Apple Slaw" recipe we have found so far.
Smoky Paprika Fish Tacos with an Apple Slaw
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 tbsp McCormick Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tbsp McCormick Garlic Salt
- 1 Tbsp McCormick Parsley. Flakes
- 2 tsp McCormick Black Pepper
- 2 lbs white fish (cod, tilapia, halibut) cut into 3” inch pieces
- 8 corn tortillas
- ½ small head green cabbage, shredded (or prepackaged cabbage slaw)
- 1 granny smith apple, cut into matchsticks
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- ¼ cup green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- Fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a small bowl combine paprika, garlic salt, dried parsley and black pepper.
- Arrange fish on a parchment lined baking sheet and season generously with prepared spice blend, reserved ½ tsp of the blend for the slaw.
- Place on fish on center rack in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- While fish is baking combine cabbage with apples, cilantro, onions, lime juice and reserved spice blend.
- While the fish is still warm divide between warm tortillas and top with apple slaw and fresh toppings.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Smoky Paprika Fish Tacos with an Apple Slaw