Skip to content
- 1 tbsp McCormick Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tbsp McCormick Garlic Salt
- 1 Tbsp McCormick Parsley. Flakes
- 2 tsp McCormick Black Pepper
- 2 lbs white fish (cod, tilapia, halibut) cut into 3” inch pieces
- 8 corn tortillas
- ½ small head green cabbage, shredded (or prepackaged cabbage slaw)
- 1 granny smith apple, cut into matchsticks
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- ¼ cup green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- Fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a small bowl combine paprika, garlic salt, dried parsley and black pepper.
- Arrange fish on a parchment lined baking sheet and season generously with prepared spice blend, reserved ½ tsp of the blend for the slaw.
- Place on fish on center rack in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- While fish is baking combine cabbage with apples, cilantro, onions, lime juice and reserved spice blend.
- While the fish is still warm divide between warm tortillas and top with apple slaw and fresh toppings.