Frito Taco Salad Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Frito Taco Salad" recipe we have found so far.
Frito Taco Salad
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning or homemade
- 6 cups iceberg lettuce chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 cups Frito corn chips
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup Catalina dressing or to taste
- toppings as desired peppers, onions, jalapenos, sour cream
Brown beef over medium heat until no pink remains. Drain any fat.
Add taco seasoning and 1/2 cup water. Simmer 5 minutes or until thickened.
Place lettuce in a large bowl. Top with meat, tomatoes, cheese, 1 cup of Frito corn chips, salsa and desired toppings.
Add dressing and toss well. Top with remaining corn chips. Serve immediately.
Saturated Fat: 10g
Vitamin A: 715IU
Vitamin C: 6.2mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Frito Taco Salad