Best 20-minute Vegan Spanish Fabada? Are you wondering how to prepare 20-minute Vegan Spanish Fabada? Which 20-minute Vegan Spanish Fabada recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare 20-minute Vegan Spanish Fabada.
20-minute Vegan Spanish Fabada Recipe Info
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 2
Ingredient tags: bay leaves black pepper canned or cooked fabes or cannellini beans extra virgin olive oil Garlic ground turmeric onion sea salt sweet paprika water
More Quick and Easy Recipes
20-minute Vegan Spanish Fabada Recipe
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 15 oz canned or cooked fabes, you can use cannellini beans instead(400 g)
- 1/2 or 1 cup water (depending on the consistency you’re looking for)
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a large pot and cook the cloves of garlic and the onion over medium-high heat for about 2 or 3 minutes.
- Blend the veggies with 1/4 fabes or beans (50 g) and the water until smooth.
- Pour the mixture in the pot and add the rest of the ingredients, excluding the oil. Stir and cook over medium-high heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add one tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, stir and serve.