15 Minute Simple Vegan Miso Soup Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "15 Minute Simple Vegan Miso Soup" recipe we have found so far.
15 Minute Simple Vegan Miso Soup
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1.5 oz noodles (40 g)
- 3 tbsp miso
- 4 cups water (1 l)
- 1 tbsp dried wakame seaweed
- 3.5 oz soft tofu (100 g)
- ½ cup onion (60 g)
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the water in a pot and when it starts to boil, add the dried wakame seaweed and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add the miso paste into a small bowl, add some hot water and whisk until smooth. Add to the soup after removing the pot from the heat and stir.
- Add the tofu and the green onion and stir again. You can cook the tofu and the green onion if you want for 5 minutes, although it’s not necessary. Don’t cook the miso paste.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on 15 Minute Simple Vegan Miso Soup