Skip to content
- 1.5 oz noodles (40 g)
- 3 tbsp miso
- 4 cups water (1 l)
- 1 tbsp dried wakame seaweed
- 3.5 oz soft tofu (100 g)
- ½ cup onion (60 g)
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the water in a pot and when it starts to boil, add the dried wakame seaweed and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add the miso paste into a small bowl, add some hot water and whisk until smooth. Add to the soup after removing the pot from the heat and stir.
- Add the tofu and the green onion and stir again. You can cook the tofu and the green onion if you want for 5 minutes, although it’s not necessary. Don’t cook the miso paste.