Banana and Apple Crisps Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Banana and Apple Crisps " recipe we have found so far.
Banana and Apple Crisps
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 Apples
- 2 Bananas, Peeled
- Preheat the oven to 90˚C/gas ¼.
- Line 2–3 large baking trays with greaseproof paper.
- Slice the apples and bananas very finely with a mandolin or sharp knife and lay the slices on the lined baking trays in a single layer.
- Put the trays into the preheated oven and bake for 1½–2 hours. The apples will be crisp before the bananas, so check them after 1½ hours. The bananas can take up to half an hour longer in the oven, depending on their thickness.
- Leave the fruit crisps to cool on the tray, then transfer to an airtight container and eat within 1 week.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Gordon Ramsay Recipe