Superfood Kale Tapenade, Avocado and Egg Toast Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Superfood Kale Tapenade, Avocado and Egg Toast" recipe we have found so far.
Superfood Kale Tapenade, Avocado and Egg Toast
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 free-range eggs poached
- 1 ripe avocado peeled and cut into slices
- 2 tsp tahini
- 2 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp superfood tapenade
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Good quality whole wheat or gluten-free toast to assemble
For the tapenade
- 1 cup fresh kale leaves
- 1/2 cup green pitted olives
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 tsp spirulina
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- A pinch sea salt
Drizzle the toasts with tahini sauce, then add the avocado slices and top with the poached egg.
Place the tapenade ingredients into the blender, pulse twice, then transfer into an airtight jar.
Add a tablespoon of superfood tapenade on top of the toast, garnish with pumpkin and chia seeds, then serve.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Helloglow