Tangy Glazed Chicken Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Tangy Glazed Chicken" recipe we have found so far.
Tangy Glazed Chicken
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 bone-in chicken breast halves (8 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup apple jelly
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Sprinkle chicken with salt if desired. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; brown chicken on all sides. Remove and keep warm.
- In the pan drippings, saute onion and celery until tender. Add the remaining ingredients; cook and stir until jelly is melted. Return chicken to pan. Cook, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Remove skin if desired. Top chicken with onion mixture.
1 each: 505 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 101mg cholesterol, 363mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (53g sugars, 1g fiber), 39g protein.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Taste of Home