Black Bean and Corn Salad Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Black Bean and Corn Salad" recipe we have found so far.
Black Bean and Corn Salad
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 3 cups corn kernels (about 4 cobs of corn)
- 1 cup black beans drained & rinsed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1/2 cup green pepper diced
- 1/2 cup orange pepper diced
- 1/3 cup red onion diced
- 3 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup Cotija cheese or feta, optional
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- salt & pepper to taste
Combine corn, beans, tomatoes, bell pepper and onion in a medium bowl.
Add dressing ingredients and toss to combine. Generously season with salt & pepper. Marinate at least 1 hour.
Top with feta and additional cilantro if desired.
Saturated Fat: 2g
Vitamin A: 985%
Vitamin C: 52.6%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Black Bean and Corn Salad