Best Black Bean and Corn Salad? Are you wondering how to prepare Black Bean and Corn Salad? Which Black Bean and Corn Salad recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Black Bean and Corn Salad.
Black Bean and Corn Salad Recipe Info
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 4
Ingredient tags: black beans cherry tomatoes chili powder cilantro corn kernels Cotija cheese or feta cumin green pepper lime olive oil orange pepper pepper red onion salt
More Fit & Healthy Recipes
Black Bean and Corn Salad Recipe
- 3 cups corn kernels (about 4 cobs of corn)
- 1 cup black beans drained & rinsed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1/2 cup green pepper diced
- 1/2 cup orange pepper diced
- 1/3 cup red onion diced
- 3 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup Cotija cheese or feta, optional
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine corn, beans, tomatoes, bell pepper and onion in a medium bowl.
Add dressing ingredients and toss to combine. Generously season with salt & pepper. Marinate at least 1 hour.
- Top with feta and additional cilantro if desired.
Saturated Fat: 2g
Vitamin A: 985%
Vitamin C: 52.6%