Black Bean and Corn Salad Recipe? Are you wondering how Black Bean and Corn Salad is prepared? Which recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare "Black Bean and Corn Salad".
Black Bean and Corn Salad
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 3 cups corn kernels (about 4 cobs of corn)
- 1 cup black beans drained & rinsed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1/2 cup green pepper diced
- 1/2 cup orange pepper diced
- 1/3 cup red onion diced
- 3 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup Cotija cheese or feta, optional
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- salt & pepper to taste
Combine corn, beans, tomatoes, bell pepper and onion in a medium bowl.
Add dressing ingredients and toss to combine. Generously season with salt & pepper. Marinate at least 1 hour.
Top with feta and additional cilantro if desired.
Saturated Fat: 2g
Vitamin A: 985%
Vitamin C: 52.6%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Black Bean and Corn Salad