Butterscotch Sauce with Burnt-Butter Bananas and Ice Cream Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Butterscotch Sauce with Burnt-Butter Bananas and Ice Cream" recipe we have found so far.
Butterscotch Sauce with Burnt-Butter Bananas and Ice Cream
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/2 firmly packed cup (125g) brown sugar
- 150g unsalted butter, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125ml) pure (thin) cream
- 4 firm, ripe bananas
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 8 small scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup (75g) salted peanuts, roughly chopped
3. Melt another 25g butter in a frypan over medium heat until foaming. Peel 2 bananas and slice lengthways. Add half the lemon juice and banana slices to the pan. Cook on each side for 1-2 minutes until bananas are softened and light golden, but still holding their shape. Set aside and keep warm. Repeat with remaining 25g butter, lemon juice and bananas.
4. Remove the bowls from the freezer and place 2 scoops of ice cream in each. Add 2 banana slices to each bowl, then top with warm butterscotch sauce and chopped peanuts to serve.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on here