Hummus, Pumpkin, Beetroot and Seeds Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Hummus, Pumpkin, Beetroot and Seeds " recipe we have found so far.
Hummus, Pumpkin, Beetroot and Seeds
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/2 butternut pumpkin, seeds removed, sliced into wedges
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp coriander seeds, crushed
- Finely grated zest & juice of 1 orange
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 2 each red and gold baby beetroots, peeled, thinly sliced using a mandoline
- 30g fresh turmeric, peeled, finely grated
- 3/4 cup (200g) thick Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 cup (260g) hummus
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup (50g) pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1/3 cup (55g) sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup (80g) Sicilian or other green olives
- 200g feta, crumbled
1.Preheat the oven to 160ºC. Place the pumpkin on a baking paper-lined baking tray, toss with 1/4 cup (60ml) oil and sprinkle with ground turmeric, coriander seeds and orange zest. Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes or until tender and caramelised. Set aside to cool.
2.Meanwhile, combine vinegar, sugar and 1 tsp salt in a bowl. Place the beetroot in separate small bowls. Divide the vinegar among bowls. Set aside for 15 minutes to pickle, then drain.
3. To make the dressing, combine the orange juice, fresh turmeric, yoghurt, remaining 2 tbs olive oil and freshly ground black pepper in a bowl. Set aside.
4. Spread hummus over a shallow serving bowl. Arrange spinach, pumpkin, pickled beetroot, seeds, olives and feta over the top. Drizzle with dressing to serve.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Homemade Recipes