Reuben Pizza Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Reuben Pizza" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 prebaked pizza crust 12″
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island Dressing
- 1/4 lb deli corned beef sliced into strips
- 14 ounces sauerkraut rinsed and squeezed out
- 1 cup swiss cheese shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seeds optional
- 2 pickles sliced
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Spread thousand island dressing on pizza crust.
Top with corned beef, sauerkraut, cheese, and caraway seeds (optional).
Baked for 12-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Top with sliced pickles and serve!
Saturated Fat: 7g
Vitamin A: 278IU
Vitamin C: 11mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Reuben Pizza