Chef John's Cloud Eggs Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Chef John's Cloud Eggs" recipe we have found so far.
Chef John's Cloud Eggs
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with a silicone liner (such as Silpat(R)) and butter lightly.
- Crack 1 egg into a clean hand and then separate carefully by letting the egg white drip down between your fingers into a large bowl. Reserve the yolk in a separate, smaller bowl. Repeat with second egg.
- Pour vinegar into the egg whites, add salt, and whip with a whisk until we have relatively firm, but not dry, peaks.
- Spoon onto the prepared baking sheet, making sure they are not too wide, as we want some height here. Shape as desired and make a small depression in the top centers using a spoon for yolks.
- Bake in center of the preheated oven until they just start to take on some golden color, 5 to 6 minutes. Add yolks and bake until yolks are heated through, but still runny, 3 to 4 minutes more. Serve on butter toast.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Chef John's Cloud Eggs