- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with a silicone liner (such as Silpat(R)) and butter lightly.
- Crack 1 egg into a clean hand and then separate carefully by letting the egg white drip down between your fingers into a large bowl. Reserve the yolk in a separate, smaller bowl. Repeat with second egg.
- Pour vinegar into the egg whites, add salt, and whip with a whisk until we have relatively firm, but not dry, peaks.
- Spoon onto the prepared baking sheet, making sure they are not too wide, as we want some height here. Shape as desired and make a small depression in the top centers using a spoon for yolks.
- Bake in center of the preheated oven until they just start to take on some golden color, 5 to 6 minutes. Add yolks and bake until yolks are heated through, but still runny, 3 to 4 minutes more. Serve on butter toast.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 11 %
Cholesterol: 64 %
Sodium: 6 %
Potassium: 2 %
Total Carbohydrates: < 1 %
Dietary Fiber: 0 %
Protein: 13 %