Perfect Boiled Eggs (Every Time) Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Perfect Boiled Eggs (Every Time)" recipe we have found so far.
Perfect Boiled Eggs (Every Time)
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 8 large eggs (can use 6-12 eggs), cold
- 8 cups cold water (for a 3 qt saucepan)
Place cold eggs in a medium stainless steel pot and cover with cold water so water is 1″ above the surface of the eggs. With the lid off, bring to a rolling boil over high heat.
Once at a boil, reduce heat to keep at a medium boil and set a timer for your desired doneness (see chart below).
Prepare your ice water bath and as soon as the timer is done, transfer eggs into ice water so they are fully submerged. Refrigerate eggs once cool and peel when ready to use.
Hard Boiled Eggs Timing Chart:
- Boil 2 min: soft boiled with a liquid center
- Boil 3 min: soft-boiled with a creamy center
- Boil 4-5 min: medium-boiled with a moist, soft center
- Boil 6-7 min: hard-boiled eggs with a soft center
- Boil 8-9 min: hard-boiled eggs with firm dry center
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Perfect Boiled Eggs (Every Time)