Chicken Lo Mein Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Chicken Lo Mein" recipe we have found so far.
Chicken Lo Mein
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, (227g, 8 ounces) 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, (1g)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil, (7ml) divided
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce, (45ml)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce , (15ml)
- 1/4 cup unsalted chicken broth, (60ml)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch, (3g)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, (30ml)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic, (3g)
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger, (3g)
- 2 ounces baby bok choy, (60g) leaves separated
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots, (40g)
- 1 pound fresh lo mein noodles, (454g, 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts, (40g)
- 1/4 cup green onions, (10g) 1 1/2-inch long pieces
Combine sliced chicken, salt, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil in a small bowl.
Whisk together 1 teaspoon sesame oil, oyster sauce, soy sauce, chicken broth, and cornstarch.
Heat a wok or large saute pan over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the vegetable oil.
Once the oil is very hot add in garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 20 seconds.
Add the chicken in one layer, allow to cook for 1 minute without moving. Stir and cook for 30 seconds.
Add in bok choy and carrots, cook for 1 minute.
Loosen the noodles and then add them to the pan and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add in the sauce mixture, stir and cook for 1 minute.
Add in the beans sprouts and green onions, cook for 1 minute.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Chicken Lo Mein