Chicken Lo Mein Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Chicken Lo Mein" recipe we have found so far.
Chicken Lo Mein
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, (227g, 8 ounces) 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, (1g)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil, (7ml) divided
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce, (45ml)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce , (15ml)
- 1/4 cup unsalted chicken broth, (60ml)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch, (3g)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, (30ml)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic, (3g)
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger, (3g)
- 2 ounces baby bok choy, (60g) leaves separated
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots, (40g)
- 1 pound fresh lo mein noodles, (454g, 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts, (40g)
- 1/4 cup green onions, (10g) 1 1/2-inch long pieces
Combine sliced chicken, salt, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil in a small bowl.
Whisk together 1 teaspoon sesame oil, oyster sauce, soy sauce, chicken broth, and cornstarch.
Heat a wok or large saute pan over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the vegetable oil.
Once the oil is very hot add in garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 20 seconds.
Add the chicken in one layer, allow to cook for 1 minute without moving. Stir and cook for 30 seconds.
Add in bok choy and carrots, cook for 1 minute.
Loosen the noodles and then add them to the pan and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add in the sauce mixture, stir and cook for 1 minute.
Add in the beans sprouts and green onions, cook for 1 minute.
Calories 549 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Fat 12g 18%
Saturated Fat 6g 30%
Cholesterol 36mg 12%
Sodium 1343mg 56%
Potassium 307mg 9%
Carbohydrates 86g 29%
Fiber 3g 12%
Sugar 1g 1%
Protein 23g 46%
Vitamin A 3385IU 68%
Vitamin C 10.9mg 13%
Calcium 33mg 3%
Iron 0.7mg 4%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Chicken Lo Mein