CHICKPEA QUINOA SALAD WITH ORANGE SOY & SESAME DRESSING Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "CHICKPEA QUINOA SALAD WITH ORANGE SOY & SESAME DRESSING" recipe we have found so far.
CHICKPEA QUINOA SALAD WITH ORANGE SOY & SESAME DRESSING
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 navel orange, juiced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2” chunk ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
CHICKPEA QUINOA SALAD
- 3 cups quinoa, cooked (cook in the broth for best flavour)
- 1 (540ml/19 fl. oz.) can chickpeas, drained (approx. 2 cups cooked)
- 2/3 cup chopped kale (stems removed, packed)
- 1/2 cup chopped red and green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 raw pumpkin seeds
- 2–4 tbsp hemp hearts
Orange Soy & Sesame Dressing
- Combine all ingredients. Mix well and set aside.
Chickpea & Quinoa Salad
- If not already chilled, refrigerate cooked quinoa.
- While the quinoa chills, combine kale with orange soy & sesame dressing. Set aside.
- Combine room temperature (or cooler) quinoa, kale, dressing, and all remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate until chilled before serving.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on CHICKPEA QUINOA SALAD WITH ORANGE SOY & SESAME DRESSING