Curried Chickpeas Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Curried Chickpeas" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion sliced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons yellow curry powder
- 1 green or red bell pepper sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and minced
- 15 ounces can coconut milk full fat
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes
- 30 ounces chickpeas 2 cans (15 oz each), drained and rinsed
- fresh cilantro roughly chopped for serving
- 4 cups cooked white rice for serving
Cook onion in butter in a large saucepan until it begins to soften, about 3-4 minutes. Add garlic, ginger and curry powder. Cook just until fragrant, about 1 minute.
Stir in bell pepper and jalapeño. Continue to cook over medium heat until tender-crisp.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer uncovered about 15 minutes or until thickened.
Serve over rice with cilantro.
Saturated Fat: 25g
Vitamin A: 431IU
Vitamin C: 46mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Curried Chickpeas