Easiest Ever Pineapple Cake Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Easiest Ever Pineapple Cake" recipe we have found so far.
Easiest Ever Pineapple Cake
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 20 ounces can crushed pineapple with juices
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×13 pan.
- Combine flour, sugar and baking soda in a bowl and mix well.
- Stir in eggs and pineapple until very well mixed. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 28-32 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Do not overcook.
- Top with cream cheese frosting or whipped cream.
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 95IU
Vitamin C: 7mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Easiest Ever Pineapple Cake