Easiest Ever Pineapple Cake Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Easiest Ever Pineapple Cake" recipe we have found so far.
Easiest Ever Pineapple Cake
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 20 ounces can crushed pineapple with juices
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×13 pan.
- Combine flour, sugar and baking soda in a bowl and mix well.
- Stir in eggs and pineapple until very well mixed. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 28-32 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Do not overcook.
- Top with cream cheese frosting or whipped cream.
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 95IU
Vitamin C: 7mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Easiest Ever Pineapple Cake