Wild Rice and Mushroom Soup Recipe Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Wild Rice and Mushroom Soup Recipe" recipe we have found so far.
Wild Rice and Mushroom Soup Recipe
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 5 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 5 celery stalks, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 cup wild rice and brown rice blend, or wild rice
- 4 cups water
- Fine sea salt
- ½ cup full-fat coconut milk
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the onion, carrots, celery, garlic, mushrooms, thyme, sage, rice, 4 cups of water, and 2 teaspoons salt in the Instant Pot and secure lid. Move the steam release valve to Sealing and select Manual/ Pressure Cook to cook on high pressure for 25 minutes.
- When the cooking cycle is complete, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then move the steam release valve to Venting to release any remaining pressure. When the floating valve drops, remove the lid. Stir in the coconut milk.
- Season with additional salt and pepper, to taste, and serve immediately with a squeeze of fresh lemon to brighten the flavors and a few sprigs of thyme. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 5 days.
% DAILY VALUE
9% Total Fat 6.9g
34% Sodium 773.9mg
14% Total Carbohydrate 38.6g
26% Dietary Fiber 7.3g
12% Protein 6.1g
19% Vitamin C 17.4mg
9% Calcium 120mg
12% Iron 2.2mg
1% Vitamin D 0.2µg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Wild Rice and Mushroom Soup Recipe